WELCOME TO THE 2020 SPRING SEASON!
Starting Tuesday, January 14th, 2020
The main objectives for this season are as follows:
1. That the players learn good sportsmanship.
2. That the players learn the fundamentals of the game of lacrosse.
3. That the players learn the value of teamwork and commitment.
4. Most of all, that the players have FUN!
2020 US Lacrosse Girls Youth Rules Book: https://www.uslacrosse.org/sites/default/files/public/documents/rules/YouthRulebook-Girls2020_final-spreads.pdf
Spring Practice Schedule:
- ALL PRACTICES HELD AT TWIN OAKS FIELDS
PLAYERS should always bring their practice pinnie, lacrosse stick, goggles, mouthguard and waterjug to all practices. Please make sure your child is dressed in athletic clothing and sneakers (cleats preferred). PLAYERS CANNOT PRACTICE WITHOUT MOUTHGUARDS!
Loaner sticks and goggles are available, please contact Aireka Aikens at Aireka.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaches for Spring Season:
Middle School 6th-8th: